Monday, March 24, 2008



This funny little faced dog is Ozzy. He is our new fur-baby. I do mean it about being a baby too! It is like having a newborn in the house. I don't mind all of the attention he needs. I just hope he is house trained soon! Maybe I should try diapers on him like a baby..lol. He would just eat them. He likes to chew everything. He has the attention span of a knat. No really, no kidding. Every minute or two he will realize you are in the room and give you a greeting like you have been gone all day. He will go back to what he was doing for a few minutes and the process starts all over again. Layla is much better now that we have him. She is eating again and wants to play some. :) It is kind of hard to train a pup in the winter. I am hoping this cold weather will be done very soon!

2 comments:

Anna Osmon said...

Although it is not house trained..Its SOOO Cute! :)

beverlyj said...

he really is a good little guy when he is not pooping in my floor :)

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)