Thursday, March 27, 2008

It can always be worse

There is always someone who has it worse than you. Always. I try to remember that when I have something not so great going on in my life. It can always be worse. Right? Right? Please tell me yes :(

On a much happier note, Grace turned 8 today. My baby is 8! She is such a light in my little dark patch I have going on right now. Her excitement over her birthday brings such joy to my life. She got to have cupcakes at school today for the first time. She has always been on spring break during her birthday. She was so stoked about it. It was so fun to see her feel so special when her friends all sang happy birthday to her. She wanted to go to Ponderosa (even though I really don't like it) for her birthday dinner. Of course we went. I let her pick whatever she wanted to eat or drink. She wanted a Pepsi of course. Those of you who know my Grace know that a Pepsi is a great treat for her and not such a treat for Garry and I! She gets wild on the crazy kid crack and gets mouthy. But, hey, it's her birthday right? She was super de duper crazy! LOL. One celebration down and 2 more to go. The Hannah Montana dance party with friends is Saturday and the family party is a Zanders on Sunday. We party down when it comes to our baby girls birthday. I thank God for having the wisdom to give me my angel.

2 comments:

Lauren said...

happy belated birthday, Grace!

love you guys. jealous that Grace gets a dance party...

beverlyj said...

I will tell her you said happy birthday :) Maybe for your next birthday we can have a Hannah Montana dance party. It was really fun. Love ya!

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)