Friday, June 20, 2008

Stupid people are....stupid.

Garry told me something today that just made me want to slap somebody! He pulled up at the bank behind a little car and while he was waiting his turn he noticed the lady in front of him turn a babies punkin' seat around by the handle so the baby was facing her in the front seat. Did ya catch that? A. The kid is in the front seat (big no no) B. The kid IS NOT buckled in. He saw her turn the seat around to face her with ease. If it was buckled in it wasn't in the right way for her to be able to turn it like that! Stupid people like this make me want to just pull my hair out. I see kids bouncing around in cars all the time obviously not buckled in. It hurts my heart and I always say a little prayer for those kids for God to protect them because He is all they have. I actually saw a woman a while back with a kid in her lap (in the passenger seat) while smoking. Nice. A friend of mine followed a car all over Indy while on the phone with police because of kids bouncing around the back seat. They got pulled over and I say put a star in his crown for a good deed done!

No comments:

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)