Wednesday, July 30, 2008

August 2nd!

So, Saturday is August 2nd and I am so excited I could just pee my pants! It's my birthday and I will be 31, but that is NOT why I am excited. I have been reading a series of books called the Twilight series. Some of you (most of you that would be reading this anyway) know how obsessed I am with those books. I need that 4th book like a crack addict needs his next hit and it comes out on the 2nd.

I am pretty sure I am in love with a fictional character that happens to be a vampire. That is normal right? RIGHT?! I beg people to read the books so they can be crack addicts like me, salivating over the next book just a few days away.

I have warned friends and family that they need not bother with trying to celebrate my birthday. I will be holed up in my bedroom with snacks, drinks and THE book.

The only sad sad thing is that there isn't anywhere closer than Evansville that is releasing the book at midnight Aug 1. Our Vincennes Wal-Mart won't get it until mid day or so. :( I am very very very very bummed about that but I guess I will just have to be patient and wait. Garry would tell you that I don't do the whole being patient thing well.

Yes I do feel a tad silly being so obsessed with fictional characters that happen to be vampires and wolves but I don't care enough not to spend that whole day satisfying that obsession!!!! Come on August 2nd!

1 comment:

Christy said...

My daughter got me hooked on these books and I can't wait either... How could you NOT be in love with that vampire!!!

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)