Sunday, April 6, 2008

Happy

If you're happy and you know clap your hands. I'm pretty happy. I want to clap my hands, stomp my feet and praise the Lord! I am finally learning to be somewhat patient and learning to listen to that little inner tug that tells me what to do if I ask in the right way. I am so lucky to have a supportive husband. No matter what crazyness I create for myself he is always there to help raise me up or catch me when I fall. He listens to me rant about things I know I could change and too chicken to do so. He listens and he listens. That man is so patient with me. I can be pretty annoying sometimes. I know this. If you are one of my friends and reading this you know this too. I am also very lucky to have the supportive friends that I have that even though I know must get sick of my constant second guessing of myself and things I want (NEED) to do. Yet, they are always supportive and encouraging too. Then there is my Grace. I make a lot of mistakes as a parent and she is always ready and willing to forgive me. She is a good kid. All in all I am a pretty happy girl and fixing to get a whole lot happier!

3 comments:

Anna Osmon said...

Bev I heart you :)

And thanks for listening to me rant too!

Unknown said...

don't worry...

be happy...

don't worry be happy now!

love ya!

Unknown said...

someone hasn't blogged in a while.

:P

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)