Monday, April 14, 2008

General thoughts of the day

I will be so glad when school is over. It's not the teacher. She is wonderful. I had her when I was in school. That is kind of cool for Grace to have some of the same teachers that I had. It must make them feel old. Sorry teachers! Anyway, back to wanting school to be out. I am just ready for no homework and more freedom. No wailing about having to do homework would be grand too. During the school year Grace is involved in so much and so am I. I need to learn how to let Grace be involved in things and be able to just drop her off and pick her up. I have never been able to be that Mom. I am getting a bit better about it though. A few times I have taken her to dance and went to Zanders to wait for the class to be over. I have taken her to tumbling and went to Wal-Mart too. I am just looking forward to this summer. I want to get a bike and go bike riding with Grace and maybe Garry can get one too. I want to spend more time with friends and family too. Kind of late in the year to be proclaiming resolutions but, hey, better late than never. In a few months a lot of things will be different. Different isn't always bad.

No comments:

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)