Thursday, April 24, 2008

I am watching you......

I am a blog stalker. Oh yes that is just what I am. I read your blog and maybe leave a comment and then move on to the next blogger I am stalking. This was brought to my attention today when I told one of my stalkies (look mom I made up a new word!) that they had not blogged in a while. "Hmmmm", they said, "neither have you". Here you go, all you blog stalkers or shall I say blokers. The blogerotsy. Now you know I can't spell so stop cringing. I have blogged. I know, this doesn't really count but most everything I would want to blog about needs to stay in my mind for a bit longer to stew before I let it out upon the world. I promise to be a bit more interesting in a few months down the road. At least, I will try to write about something a little deeper than if the dog is house trained :) He isn't by the way. So instead of something with meaning here are some of my other words that are just fun to say: Forgive the spelling please.
Shampoo (no really say it....isn't that just a fun word!)
Tutu
Belly Button
Poofy
Splendiforous
Plethera
Sweet Baby Jesus (Becky and I are NOT allowed to sit by each other when these words are uttered!)
RRRRRRRRRRruffles have RRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRridges
Buttocks (said in the Forest Gump voice is super fun!)
Bibbidy Bobbidi Boo
Plum
Fizzy
Fuzzy
Super
The English language is kind of goofy but at least it's fun! I suppose that is enough rambling. Feel free to post your own very fun words. Not too fun mind you! This here is a family show. LOL

4 comments:

Christy said...

I love saying Galoshes..that is so fun to say!! I think we might be nerds.... hmmmm

beverlyj said...

Ooooooo! Galoshes IS a fun word to say :) I know I am a nerd. If nerd means a fun loving Jesus Freak...lol.

Unknown said...

super-fun post. you crack me up. and since your brain and my brain are practically melded... you already listed all of my fun words.

beverlyj said...

Our brains melded....watch out world trouble is on the way!

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)