Monday, January 12, 2009

Sunday events.

The Boyles family came over on Sunday to hang out and witness the shaving of Seth's head and give him moral support. He was a tad nervous I think. A drastic cut like that can take a bit of time to get used to. He survived it and it looks really nice on him. I don't know how thrilled he is about it yet, but I like it. That is what counts right? Just playin'. Thanks for letting me get my hair high from shaving your head Seth. It's not every day that I get to do that. It isn't as good as a God buzz (that is for you Becky and Lauren) but thanks just the same :)

It was getting kind of late in the day and of course the kids come out of Grace's room begging for food as usual. I said no at first but then I realized what time it was and told them to go ahead after a few choruses of PLEASE from Tali and Grace. They skipped into the kitchen and ran back into the room with their prized peel cheese. Just as they closed the door I heard one of them say "See whining works every time!" I thought it was Tali that said it so I teased Becky about it, saying she was just like her momma. I had to eat those words. We called the girls back in and asked who said it and YEP it was my little Princess that uttered the words. It is funny because nothing makes me refuse to do something like whining. NOTHING. I can't stand whining at all. I guess she felt like she had won a huge battle with her stellar whining skills so I let her have her moment. She almost never wins the whining wars because I usually just shut down and refuse no matter what. That doesn't stop her from whining obviously! I just hope I didn't open Pandora's box of whining wisdom. I refuse to speak whineese.

5 comments:

Carol said...

He really did it...now Courtney has a twin?? :) Man, I was hoping for a picture.

beverlyj said...

Yep he did it and it looks nice on him. I don't know if he will ever do it again, he was a little traumatized but who knows. Nope, no pictures. Becky and Lauren wanted to but I spared him and said no. LOL

Unknown said...

I know... can you believe NO PICTURES! It really does look very, very nice on him. I was honestly surprised- I expected it to be much more of a shock that it was.

Lauren said...

Seth IS A HOT MAN, with or without hair.

that is all.

and no, it's not as shorn as Court's.

Unknown said...

Someone Snap a picture I neeeed to see this before it grows back! lol

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)