Monday, June 14, 2010

It's been a year

It's been a little over a year since I have blogged! Dimensions just celebrated the 2 year mark. I still love it lots and lots.

Grace is playing fast-pitch softball this summer and she is having a really good time. She enjoys the chanting in the dugout just as much as she likes to play.

Garry started a new job at Westport Auto. He will be working in the parts department and I think he will like it a lot better than Bill Dobson Ford. I pray that this can be his forever job.

I have 9 girls on the dance team this year. We just got back from camp. It started out a little rocky but by the end of the camp they were doing very well. I am looking forward to an amazing year with them.

Becky and I are trading babysitting this summer. It really will work out well for Grace for sure. She gets bored just hanging out with Mom all the time.

We don't have any plans for summer yet. I am hoping to get to do at least one fun trip as a family before Grace has to go back to school. School starts August 10th! Gets earlier every year for sure.

No comments:

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)