Monday, August 11, 2008

First day of school


So today is the first day of school for Grace. She looked so cute this morning! She is getting to be such a big girl. She asked me this morning if 3rd grade will be hard. Of course I tell her no it will be a breeze and I hope that it is for her. I can't wait to pick her up from school and see how her day was. I miss her today. This house seems so quiet without her here. I am not one of those parents that can't wait for school to start to get rid of her. I enjoy her alot and I always look forward to picking her up and hearing all about everything she learned. She reminded me just a few days ago that in 8 yrs she will be driving! Wow. A glimpse into the future.

No comments:

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)