Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Funk

Not the "won't you take me to funky town?" funk. Not the "ew that shoe smells funky" funk. (Or there is something funky on the Taco/Chicken floor kind of funk). Not even "she dresses so funky" funk. Nope none of the above. It's the dreaded "down in the dumps needing a big change" funk. The "you just have to get to know her" funk. The "change is scary" funk. The "my grandmother is dying a slow painful death" funk. The "no sleeping...ever" funk. The "the stupid dog won't stop doing his business in the floor" funk. The "nothing is ever good enough" funk. Sorry loyal blog readers for the ever so funky blog. Promise to be a bit more rainbows and sunshine next time (maybe I'll toss in some kittens too, heaven knows that Thomas has enough of my grand kittens to go around) :) Thanks for reading!

4 comments:

Carol said...

I'm kinda in my own little funk right now, and just wanted to say that I love ya, Bev! And remember, it takes both the sunshine and the rain to make a rainbow. If that's not cheesy enough for ya, I blogged about kittens today, too. :)

beverlyj said...

Gotta love a good kitten blog Carol :)

Unknown said...

I love ya. Even if you are funky.

Lauren said...

Write that funky blo-og, white girl!

I love your funky self.

My life may seem a little messy looking from the outside in. Trust me, I know where everthing is at :)